Why use Sky.Security SOC?
Your systems are monitored 24×7 by information security specialists who are continuously on the lookout for events , threats and vulnerabilities acting on mitigation , remediation and containment of attacks or malicious behavior .
The service portfolio comprises a range of areas of activity, for each type of need with broad and reliable specializations:
Alert monitoring and triage
Management of tools categorized as SIEM
Response to security incidents
Red team for executing offensive tasks
The differentials of SOC Sky.Security
Our differentials, when combined, contribute to the effectiveness of the SOC, allowing for more accurate detection and faster response to security incidents, in addition to providing an executive view of relevant metrics and trends.
Integration of data sources
Use of recognized frameworks
Automation and orchestration
Threat intelligence embeddings
Comprehensive incident response
What the Sky.Security SOC does
To feel protected, you need a set of tools that are actively working to mitigate risk. Our SOC works from planning to recovery, refinement and compliance of your systems. Its management cannot stop for attack attempts.
- Real-time Threat Detection: Helps identify and detect cybersecurity threats in real-time, enabling quick and effective response
- Comprehensive Monitoring: Assists in looking for suspicious activity, helping to prevent attacks before they cause significant damage
- More Efficient Incident Response: Provides a centralized framework for responding to and mitigating security attacks
- Advanced Data Analysis: Advanced techniques and algorithms for analyzing large volumes of data, identifying abnormal patterns and behaviors.
- Protection against known and unknown threats: We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to identify new types of threats
- Improved Regulatory Compliance: Helps ensure security practices comply with regulations and industry standards
- Forensics: Provide forensic analysis capabilities to investigate the origins of the attack and gather relevant evidence.
- Anomaly Detection: Identifying unusual events or behavior in systems that may indicate a potential security breach